How Merchant and Member Withdraw their Earnings and Rewards?
Learn how to cash out your earnings
Step 1: MYBOSS has integrated 10 major banks where merchant and member can request for disbursement and withdrawal of your earnings and rewards anytime of the day 24/7. Log in to your account, on “My eWallet” button click “Withdrawal” button.
Step 2: Upon clicking the withdrawal button it will prompt you to the next page where you need to fill in the following information:
- 1. Information message: Please verify your details before saving. Our system allows you to save it once.
- 2. Your bank, Banco De Oro (BDO), Metro Bank, Bank of Philippine Island (BPI), RCBC, China bank, Security Bank, East West Bank, Union Bank, Land Bank and UCPB. You need to select one bank only.
- 3. Account holder name (name should much the owner’s account number)
- 4. Input the account number of your desire bank.
- 5. Input your TIN number if available (not required)
- 6. Your available balance (1 point is eqaul to 1 peso)
- 7. Type your password ( one that you used during your registration)
- 8. Don’t forget to click “save setting”. When saved you can now request for withdrawal of your earnings. If you make a request before 12 noon your earnings will be deposited to your bank in the afternoon of the same day. After 12 noon your earnings will be deposited the following day except on Saturdays and Sundays.
Step 3: Upon completion of required data, click “Save Settings”
Step 4: It will prompt you to the next page with the following encrypted information:
- 1) Success report: account setting updated
- 2) Bank name, account holder name and account number were encrypted data.
- 3) Type the amount you wish to withdraw (ex: 100) no limit of the amount can be withdrawn.
- 4) Don’t forget to key in your “Transaction Password” for security
- 5) Click “Submit” button for final confirmation.
NOTE: Requesting merchant and member will receive short message service (SMS) with regards to encashment amount, time, date, and when the amount will be deposited to your account.